Some businesses only need a small informative website where their location details can be found, along with business information, contact form, portfolio, gallery and other simple pages. We call them Info pages and the example can be the website you’re on now.
Most developers would use WordPress for such a small and easy setup which is convenient of course… but is it good for you? Changing a website just one year after initial setup is not something that you would like to be considering, right? We have seen this for different reasons (lack of fully workable user permissions, complicated ways of making the content display in the way that you really want, expensive plugins, issues with translating the site, can’t add this and that and the most common: “Oh… I missed a few updates … now I am in trouble”).
You may not know at the start all the website features you would need. That’s understandable but you may start with a software that will not limit you in the future. Here comes Drupal CMS. It works best with medium to large setups but is also doing great on simple websites. We don't offer WordPress in order to better serve our clients and avoid unnecessary issues in the future.
In addition to all the great looking features you may have been presented by WordPress developers we will gladly add the following:
- Live chat via WhatsApp (as seen on this website) at no monthly fee.
- If your brand is not yet fully established we would like to help you with that and incorporate this into the design. You can read more at the branding section.
- Setup internal linking to support Search Engine Optimisation.
- Design content architecture in the way that allows the use of data in a non-limiting way (different content types, views, taxonomies).
- API (Application Programing Interface). It’s a plug that can be used to connect to other websites / systems in order to exchange information.
- Trouble free translation system which can be even directly connected to translation agencies to streamline the task.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) starter included at no extra cost. It was painful to see websites recently finished without even the basic SEO tools installed. We don’t do that. You will be fully equipped with all SEO tools to use in order to climb on Search Page Result Page (SERP) plus a tailored keyword list that will benefit your business. We can do much more. Continue reading on the Search Engine Optimisation page.
- Advanced monitoring, analytics and analysis tools. Would you like to see how your visitors move around your pages, what they click, where they get stuck, see which areas of each page are rarely seen, what they type into the search window, what results they get… really see every move and click? We can show you this. The popcorn is on you!
- You can read more and see it in action on Website Analysis on this site.
- Unlimited email accounts for your domain.
- Free Mailchimp (marketing platform) integration.
- Free web hosting.
- Free SSL certificate (secure site).
- Free one year of domain registration.
You may hear from others “Hey… Drupal is complicated, you need to be an expert to use it, it is too expensive...” Not true. Get in touch and learn how Drupal can help your business grow online.